- vt. & vi. 吸入 breathe in
draw deep into the lungs in by breathing;
"Clinton smoked marijuana but never inhaled"
draw in (air);
"inhale the fresh mountain air"
"The patient has trouble inspiring"
"The lung cancer patient cannot inspire air very well"
- Do you inhale when you smoke?
- We inhale oxygen and exhale carbon dioxide.
- He inhaled deeply.
- Follow me please, inhale! exhale!
- Henry inhaled lunch and then rushed off to the meeting.
- She put the cigarette between her lips and inhaled deeply.
- These days we can't help inhaling car exhaust fumes.
I inhaled the warm summer perfume of her dress and skin.出自： L. Durrell
I do smoke...I even inhale.出自： J. Heller
He inhaled the smoke, savouring it.出自： A. Brink
She..took several deep breaths, inhaling and exhaling for a few seconds.出自： B. T. Bradford
- gasp 喘气
- gulp 吞咽
- huff 气恼
- pant 喘息
- smell 气味
- sniff 嗅
- breathe 呼吸
- smoke 烟
- in 在 ... 里
- breathe in 吸进
- inspire 鼓舞
- exhale 呼气