- 激动 ，兴奋，激昂，愤怒
a response of body tissues to injury or irritation; characterized by pain and swelling and redness and heat
the state of being emotionally aroused and worked up;
"his face was flushed with excitement and his hands trembled"
"he tried to calm those who were in a state of extreme inflammation"
arousal to violent emotion
the act of setting something on fire
- He has an inflammation of the lungs.
- Many babies develop a mild inflammation in the eyes a few days after birth.
- Inflammation plays a major role in these processes.
- The submucosa shows intense inflammation.
- He got an inflammation of passion.
- I can't figure out why she got into such a state of inflammation.
- hemorrhagic inflammation 出血性炎症
- fibrinous inflammation 纤维素性炎
- serous inflammation 浆液性炎
- parasitic inflammation 寄生性炎
- chronic inflammation 慢性炎症
- purulent inflammation 化脓性炎
- granulomatous inflammation [医] 肉芽肿性炎...
- pelvic inflammation 盆腔炎
- gangrenous inflammation [医] 坏死性炎...
- rheumatic inflammation [医] 风湿性炎...
- fibroid inflammation [医] 纤维性炎, ...
- irritable inflammation 刺激性炎
- reactive inflammation 反应性炎
- complete inflammation 全部着火
- hypertrophic inflammation [医] 肥大性炎...
- acute inflammation 急性炎症
- cirrhotic inflammation 硬变性炎症
- exudative inflammation 渗出性炎
- ulcerative inflammation [医] 溃疡性炎...