the state of being emotionally aroused and worked up;
"his face was flushed with excitement and his hands trembled"
"he tried to calm those who were in a state of extreme inflammation"
the neural or electrical arousal of an organ or muscle or gland
something that agitates and arouses;
"he looked forward to the excitements of the day"
- Perhaps his nerve is naturally too dull to admit of any excitation.
- His eyes scintillated excitation .
- The different excitation sources are pulsed to give intermittent radiation.
- excitation system 激励系统
- excitation wave 兴奋波
- self excitation 自激(自励磁)...
- compound excitation 复激励
- excitation level 激发能级,激励能级,...
- excitation potential 激发势,激发电压,激...
- excitation frequency 激动频率,激发频率,...
- independent excitation 他激,单独激发...
- excitation time 激励时间,兴奋时间,...
- separate excitation 他励,他激,分激...
- excitation current 励磁电流
- multiple excitation 多次激发
- series excitation 串励
- excitation mechanism 激发机制
- excitation source 励磁电源,激励源...
- excitation voltage 励磁电压,激磁电压,...
- excitation curve 激发[励磁]曲线...
- excitation winding 激励绕组
- excitation flux 励磁通量
- shock excitation 震激(冲击激励)...
He told the story without modulation, without a hint of narrative excitation.出自： J. McPhee
The excitations associated with spin waves are also quantised.出自： H. M. Rosenberg