- adj. 不协调的；不一致的；前后不一的
lacking in harmony or compatibility or appropriateness;
"a plan incongruous with reason"
"a joke that was incongruous with polite conversation"
- I found the scene somewhat incongruous.
- A joke that was incongruous with polite conversation.
- Their acts are incongruous with their principles.
- Negotiating with terrorists is incongruous with national policy.
- His private opinions were incongruous with his public statements.
To be thinking of..love while dressing for a funeral may seem an incongruous thing.出自： R. Warner
His handssbroad peasant hands..look incongruous because the rest of him is finely made.出自： D. Athill
- incompatible 不相容的
- inconsistent 不一致的
- antagonistic 对抗性的
- aberrant 脱离正道的
- contradictory 矛盾的
- discrepant 相差的
- incoherent 不连贯的
- odd 奇数的
- strange 奇怪的
- out of place 不合适的
- inappropriate 不适当的
- absurd 荒唐的
- bizarre 奇异的
- unsuitable 不适宜的
- inharmonious 不合谐的
- congruous 一致的