out of place的英文翻译是什么意思，词典释义与在线翻译：
of an inappropriate or misapplied nature
in a setting where one is or feels inappropriate or incongruous;
"he felt out of place in the lingerie shop"
out of place的用法和样例：
- Long talk was out of keeping in the library.
- She plumped out the truth at the oddest times.
- She had a lot of fat that did not fit.
- I hate to see mismatings of this kind.
- It is a conception quite unworthy of free men.
- It was contrary to every doctrine of her belief.
- feel out of place 感到拘束