- n. 马蹄铁；U形物；马蹄形
- v. 装马蹄铁
game equipment consisting of an open ring of iron used in playing horseshoes
U-shaped plate nailed to underside of horse's hoof
equip (a horse) with a horseshoe or horseshoes
- The blacksmith came out of the forge to fit the horseshoe.
- This pair of horseshoes has to be changed; it's worn out.
- Stand in a horseshoe facing me.
- The teacher bends a piece of iron into a horseshoe.
- The blacksmith shaped a horseshoe on his anvil.
- horseshoe crab [动] 鲎
- horseshoe arch 马蹄形拱
- horseshoe tunnel 马蹄形隧洞
- horseshoe quality 马蹄铁质量
- horseshoe gauge 马蹄规
- horseshoe curve 马蹄形曲线
- horseshoe vortex 马蹄形旋涡
- horseshoe main 马蹄铁管
- horseshoe offence 马蹄形进攻
- horseshoe kidney 马蹄肾
- horseshoe magnet 马蹄形磁铁
- horseshoe clamp 马蹄形夹子
- horseshoe sewer 马蹄形阴沟
- horseshoe fistula 马蹄形肛瘘
I read that every known superstition..is gathered into the horseshoe of the Carpathians.出自： B. Stoker
Spencer leapt away from the flag, and led round the first horseshoe.出自：Road Racer