英 [hɪ'bɑːtʃɪ] 美 [hiː'bɑːtʃɪ]
- n. (日本)木炭火盆
a portable brazier that burns charcoal and has a grill for cooking
cook over a hibachi grill
- Grilled chicken breast , topped with pico de gallo, served with hibachi sauce.
- Open Son of Hibachi making sure the handles are in proper position and locked.
- It's just that we bought a hibachi together, and then he ran off and got married, and things got pretty ugly.
- A family offered us beer and insisted we sample the meat and fish they were grilling on a hibachi.
- After cooking , you can put Son of Hibachi into the Snuff-Out Pouch immediately.
- Outside, use a charcoal grill, hibachi or camp stove removing the paper label from the can so it doesn't burn.