- [S]遗产,继承物 sth which one receives by right from an old member of the family
- [S]传统 a condition of life, such as that of one's family or social group, into which one is born
practices that are handed down from the past by tradition;
"a heritage of freedom"
any attribute or immaterial possession that is inherited from ancestors;
"my only inheritance was my mother's blessing"
"the world's heritage of knowledge"
that which is inherited; a title or property or estate that passes by law to the heir on the death of the owner
hereditary succession to a title or an office or property
- One of the glories of the British heritage is the right to a fair trial.
- A novelist must be able to use the cultural heritage of his nation.
- These beautiful old palaces are part of our national heritage.
- It is the heritage of all human beings.
- The ancient buildings are part of the national heritage.
- We must all take care to preserve our national heritage.
Lord of a barren heritage.出自： Sir W. Scott
God's love remains your heritage.出自： N. Ezekiel