- 不能自立的,需要他人帮助的 unable to act without help; needing the help of others
- 无助的,无保护的 without help; defenceless
lacking in or deprived of strength or power;
"lying ill and helpless"
"helpless with laughter"
unable to function; without help
unable to manage independently;
"as helpless as a baby"
- Girls just love helpless animals.
- In other words, they make him feel less helpless in the face of adversity.
- They are helpless, drifting wherever the currents and tides take them.
- Fate was kind to the helpless baby.
- Helpless infant must be nursed and watched every second of the day.
- This is a helpless insure door.
- He was a helpless child.
- A baby is almost completely helpless.
- He was very short-sighted, almost helpless without his glasses.
- Helen was helpless against such an evil tongue.
- They felt helpless to do anything about it.
- helpless state 孤立无助的境地
- almost helpless 几乎不能够
Some..parts of a car are designed so that even if they do go wrong you aren't left helpless.出自：Which?