- 给予帮助的,有益的 giving help; useful
providing assistance or serving a useful function
- You are very helpful.
- These things are helpful for my life.
- These tactics are unlikely to be helpful to you.
- The experience in army is helpful to him.
用作形容词 (adj.)用作定语 ～+ n.
- She is a helpful girl.
- The teacher gave us a lot of helpful books in maths.
- It was a helpful thing to do.
- You've been very helpful.
- She is intelligent, outgoing and helpful.
- The book is really helpful, don't you think?
- I always think criticism is helpful.
- He is always very helpful to his mother.
- This dictionary is very helpful to your English study.
- It's helpful to us.
- Don't throw it, it is helpful for us to repair the bike.
- It was helpful of you to do that.
- You may find this book helpful.