the property of being rigid and resistant to pressure; not easily scratched; measured on Mohs scale
a quality of water that contains dissolved mineral salts that prevent soap from lathering;
"the costs of reducing hardness depend on the relative amounts of calcium and magnesium compounds that are present"
devoid of passion or feeling; hardheartedness
the quality of being difficult to do;
"he assigned a series of problems of increasing hardness"
"the ruggedness of his exams caused half the class to fail"
"severity of character"
"the harshness of his punishment was inhuman"
"the rigors of boot camp"
- Despite the hardness of his bed, he is soon sleeping soundly.
- I can't open the door with hardness of stone.
- Their hardness was understood by the teacher.
- No hardness could stop him from pursuing his goals.
- He had slipped from hardness into affability.
- hard 硬的
- residual hardness 残余硬度,剩余硬度...
- ball hardness 球印硬度,布氏球测硬...
- brinell hardness 布里涅耳硬度,布氏硬...
- red hardness 热硬性,红蒙性,红热...
- total hardness 总硬度
- temporary hardness 暂时硬度
- pendulum hardness 摆撞硬度,摆测硬度...
- abrasive hardness 磨损硬度
- permanent hardness 永久硬度
- scratch hardness 划痕硬度
- cutting hardness 切削强度
- hardness tester 硬度试验机,硬度试验...
- abrasion hardness 磨损硬度,耐磨硬度...
- wear hardness 抗磨硬度,抗磨力...
- indentation hardness 压痕硬度
- bicarbonate hardness 重碳酸盐硬度...
- dynamic hardness 刮刻硬度,马尔特氏硬...
- hardness scale 硬度计,硬度表...
- calcium hardness 钙硬度
- tyranny 暴政
- oppression 压抑
- stiffness 僵硬
- rigidity 坚硬
- firmness 坚固
- inflexibility 不屈曲性
- solidity 坚固
- toughness 有粘性
- resistance 抵抗
- inclemency 险恶
- severeness 严重
- insensibility 无意识
- harshness 粗糙的事物
- rigour 严格
- callousness callous的名词形式...
- ruggedness 强度
- rigorousness 严厉
- rigor 严格
- unfeelingness unfeeling的名词...
- rigourousness 严密
- callosity 硬结
- severity 严格
- softness 柔和