- 内疚的 showing or feeling guilt
- 有罪的 having done wrong; being to blame for sth
responsible for or chargeable with a reprehensible act;
"guilty of murder"
"the guilty person"
"secret guilty deeds"
showing a sense of guilt;
"a guilty look"
"the hangdog and shamefaced air of the retreating enemy"
- The court found him guilty.
- The man was proved guilty of murder.
- A man is accounted innocent until he is proven guilty.
- His answer evidenced a guilty conscience.
- He had no sense of shame and never felt guilty.
- The thief sought forgiveness for his guilty acts.
- His guilty look gave him away.
- The three persons guilty of theft have been sent to prison.
- Then I would be guilty too.
- He looked guilty.
- I feel guilty about not having written to you sooner.
- The man was found guilty of armed robbery, and condemned to eight years' imprisonment.
- Bob felt guilty that he had not made an attempt to save her.
- The jury found him guilty of murder.
We put ten of the Mutineers in Irons...Others less guilty I punish'd and discharg'd.出自： Woodes Rogers
He hangs his guilty head.出自： transf.
- ☆ 直接源自古英语的gyltig；最初源自古英语的gylt，意为内疚的。