- n. 罪犯
- adj. 犯罪的；刑事的；违法的
- [C]罪犯,犯人 person who commits a crime or crimes
someone who has committed a crime or has been legally convicted of a crime
bringing or deserving severe rebuke or censure;
"a criminal waste of talent"
"a deplorable act of violence"
"adultery is as reprehensible for a husband as for a wife"
guilty of crime or serious offense;
"criminal in the sight of God and man"
involving or being or having the nature of a crime;
"a criminal offense"
- The criminal was sentenced to prison for theft.
- Murder and stealing are criminal acts.
- I have no criminal record in my whole life.
- They were reinvestigating a criminal case.
- We are placing your son in criminal detention.
- The government has adopted practical measures for handling these kinds of criminal offenses according to law.
- He is a habitual criminal.
- apprehend〔punish, try〕 a criminal 捕捉〔惩罚,审判〕罪犯
That kind of thing is really criminal; it's against the public good.出自： G. K. Chesterton
It would have been criminal to spend each moment..waiting on the beach in a country which has so much to explore.出自：Offshore
- ☆ 15世纪初期进入英语，直接源自古法语的criminel，意为罪行的。