- [U]感激,感谢 being grateful; thankfulness
a feeling of thankfulness and appreciation;
"he was overwhelmed with gratitude for their help"
- His heart overflowed with gratitude.
- She showed me her gratitude by inviting me to dinner.
- We welcome the opportunity to express our gratitude.
- We owe you a debt of gratitude for you help.
- Please accept my deepest gratitude.
- Her eyes were immediately filled with gratitude.
- He gave them lovely bookcase in gratitude for their kindness.
- I owe you a debt of gratitude for what you have done.
- She felt eternal gratitude to him for saving her life.
- She married him just out of gratitude that he helped her.
- accept gratitude 接受感谢
- deserve gratitude 值得感谢
- display〔tender〕 one's gratitude 表示感谢
- earn the gratitude 赢得感谢
- owe gratitude 应该感谢
Express your gratitude By giving what you have to give.出自： N. Ezekiel
Every living being had to be able to contribute something,..in gratitude for being alive.出自： B. Emecheta