- Get down to your work straight away.
- Go right ahead with your program.
- He set about the task with becoming precautions.
- She pulled his sleeve to get his attention.
- Did you get the look on his face?
- get off with 结识
- get even with 报复
- Get away with you! 去你的吧！
- get away with murder 做了错事而未被察觉(...
- get away with 侥幸逃脱(惩罚)...
- get in with 跟 ... 熟悉起...
- Get along with you! 走开！滚开！,去你的...
- Get off with you! 去你的！滚开！...
- get away with it 做了错事(侥幸成功...
- get with child 使 ... 怀孕
- get acquainted with 知道
- get done with 做完
- get stuck with 无法摆脱; 与不喜欢...
- get over with 一劳永逸地做完...
- get on with 取得进展
- get in wrong with 惹得 ... 讨厌...
- get on intimate terms with 关系密切
- get well in with someone 同某人关系搞得很好,...
- get tough with 对…强硬起来...
- Get on with you! 去你的吧！