covering with fine light hairs;
"his head fuzzed like a dandelion gone to seed"
indistinct or hazy in outline;
"a landscape of blurred outlines"
"the trees were just blurry shapes"
confused and not coherent; not clearly thought out;
"a vague and fuzzy idea of the world of finance"
- My hair is naturally wavy, so it gets fuzzy easily.
- I tied it with fuzzy white yarn, and admired my work.
- His thinking was superficial and fuzzy.
- When we can see it, it appears as a fuzzy ball.
- I have a fuzzy feeling for him.
- Fuzzy Mathematics 模糊数学
- fuzzy logic 模糊逻辑
- fuzzy elevator 电脑自动控制的升降机...
- fuzzy algorithm 模糊算法
- fuzzy region 模糊不清区域...
- fuzzy subset 模糊子集
- fuzzy subgraph 模糊子图
- fuzzy theory 模糊论
- fuzzy image 模糊图象
- fuzzy environment 模糊环境
- fuzzy event 摩擦事件,模糊事件...
- fuzzy objective 模糊物体
- fuzzy coat 绒毛状外套
- fuzzy mapping 模糊映射
- fuzzy set 模糊集
- fuzzy diagnosis 模糊识别
- fuzzy sets 模糊集
- fuzzy reasoning 模糊推理
- fuzzy relation 模糊关系
- fuzzy automaton 模糊自动机
Venus appeared very dim and fuzzy.出自：Philosophical Transactions
Rocco answered the phone; his voice was fuzzy with sleep.出自： H. Robbins
Escapism and fuzzy thinking; absorbing bogus ideas.出自： A. Lurie