completeness over a broad scope
the property of a sensation that is rich and pleasing;
"the music had a fullness that echoed through the hall"
"the cheap wine had no body, no mellowness"
"he was well aware of the richness of his own appearance"
the condition of being filled to capacity
greatness of volume
- This dress was tailored to complement her fullness.
- Now I glimpse a tress of straight hair, the fullness of a lower lip.
- I have the feeling of fullness in my stomach.
- The fullness of life is open to all of us.
- In the fullness of his joy, he could hardly speak.
- You will have your reward in the fullness of time.
- In the fullness of time they married and had children.
- in the fullness of time 在适当的时候(在预定...
- coefficient of fullness 装满系数,充满系数...
- abdominal fullness 腹胀
- sail fullness 满帆
- fullness coefficient 满蓄率
- ballonet fullness indicator 囊满指示器
- epigastric fullness 心下痞
- sensation of fullness 胀满感,饱胀感...
- center fullness 板面凹凸不平...
- fullness of time 适当的时间
- the fullness of the heart 感情充溢
- in the fullness of one's heart 真诚地
The Earth and all her Fullness owns Jehovah for her sovereign Lord!出自： J. Wesley
- breadth 宽度
- plenty 丰富
- latitude 纬度
- plenitude 丰富
- richness 富裕
- completeness 完成
- abundance 丰富
- roundness 圆
- plumpness 肥胖
- chubbiness 圆胖
- ampleness 广大
- mellowness 成熟
- comprehensiveness 广泛性
- voluminosity 庞大(容积度...
- voluminousness 容积(庞大
- emptiness 空虚