- n. 配方；公式；规则；代乳品
- adj. 方程式的；（赛车的）级的
- [C]准则,原则 rule; principle
- [C]公式,方程式 a general law, fact, etc. expressed shortly by means of a group of signs, numbers, etc.
- [C]配方 a list of the substances used in making sth including a description of how they are to be mixed
a group of symbols that make a mathematical statement
directions for making something
a conventionalized statement expressing some fundamental principle
a representation of a substance using symbols for its constituent elements
something regarded as a normative example;
"the convention of not naming the main character"
"violence is the rule not the exception"
"his formula for impressing visitors"
a liquid food for infants
(mathematics) a standard procedure for solving a class of mathematical problems;
"he determined the upper bound with Descartes' rule of signs"
"he gave us a general formula for attacking polynomials"
- They are working on the perfection of their new paint formula.
- What is the formula for water?
- Within the braces, you can include any formula.
- It's the formula for converting gallons into liters.
- There is no sure formula for success.
- His outwardly relaxed manner hides a sharp mind and a keen will to win, something he did a lot of on the nursery slopes of Formula BMW.
- His father is acting on his formula.
- The chemical formula for water is H2O.
- Someone has stolen the secret formula for the liquid that fires our new spaceship.
- They are trying to work out an acceptable formula.
All art is to some degree symbolic and recognition depends on certain long accepted formulae.出自： K. Clark
The formula for a best seller now includes a minimum of 'outspoken' descriptions of sexual activities.出自： D. Macdonald
The executioner did not go through the usual formula of asking for, and receiving the forgiveness of his victim.出自： C. V. Wedgwood