touch or stroke lightly in a loving or endearing manner;
"He caressed her face"
"They fondled in the back seat of the taxi"
- Today I shall fondle my children while they are young.
- Mothers and fathers must have a chance to fondle their new babies.
- The birds sing songs and the cool breeze fondle the green grass .
- The beautiful thing on the world often makes one fondle admiringly.
- Each time he made an indecent proposal or tried to fondle them when they passed on the stairs.
Kumalo lifted him up, and wiped his nose clean, and kissed and fondled him.出自： A. Paton
She puts out her hand, and runs it over his head, fondling his ear and neck.出自： J. Osborne
Optician Geoffrey Wilson who fondled a young woman patient in his darkened consulting room was yesterday struck off.出自：Daily Express