- n. 叶子(总称)；簇叶
- 叶，叶子， 枝叶，树叶，幼叶
- [U]植物的叶子(总称)；叶子及梗和枝 (all the) leaves of a tree or plant;leaves with their stems and branches
the main organ of photosynthesis and transpiration in higher plants
(architecture) leaf-like architectural ornament
- Pollution has stripped the trees of their foliage.
- In summer the house next door is hidden luxuriant foliage.
- The path was completely covered by the dense foliage.
- The trees renew their foliage every year.
Every leaf gleams dully in the..sun, and yet all are merged in the mass of heavy foliage.出自： J. Hawkes