- v. 急动；突然离去
- n. 衣裙上的荷边装饰；断然离去
a strip of pleated material used as a decoration or a trim
the act of walking with exaggerated jerky motions
- Don't just flounce about the room
- He flounced out of the room in anger.
- She wore a skirt with flounce.
- She left the room with a flounce.
- He moved with a flounce to open the door.
She was dressed in white muslin, with a hundred frills and flounces.出自： H. James
He commanded them all at once to flounce into the river.出自： T. Fuller
She flounces into the bathroom and does not speak to him.出自： A. Brookner
Adopting his high-and-mighty manner and flouncing out in a fury.出自： R. Cobb
Striped muslin to flounce my gowns.出自： M. R. Mitford