write all the required information onto a form;
"fill out this questionnaire, please!"
"make out a form"
make bigger or better or more complete
supplement what is thought to be deficient;
"He eked out his meager pay by giving private lessons"
"Braque eked out his collages with charcoal"
line or stuff with soft material;
"pad a bra"
make fat or plump;
"We will plump out that poor starving child"
become round, plump, or shapely;
"The young woman is fleshing out"
- It took me quite a while to fill out the questionnaire.
- Now, will you please fill out these custom form for each package.
- Her cheeks began to fill out.
- To fill the hour ------that is happiness.
- These studies round out the results of many years of research.
- fill out 填写