- 有错误的,有缺点的; 出毛病的 imperfect
having a defect;
"I returned the appliance because it was defective"
characterized by errors; not agreeing with a model or not following established rules;
"he submitted a faulty report"
"an incorrect transcription"
- This store warrants the return of any faulty goods.
- I got an electric shock from that faulty light switch.
- Send these faulty goods back to the manufacturer.
- Consumers are encouraged to complain about faulty goods.
- My judgement was frequently faulty, but my loyalty to the nation could not be questioned.
- The new TV is faulty in design.
- We traced the trouble to a faulty transformer.
- His article was faulty.
- His judgement was frequently faulty, but his loyalty to the nation could not be questioned.
They made a new Boltsprit..our old one being very faulty.出自： W. Dampier
Homer is imperfect. Science is imperfect. Any high thinking of which we are capable is faulty.出自： I. Murdoch