- 离开; 消瘦
"My grades are slipping"
diminish in size or intensity
- His supporters began to fall away from him.
- After only one term at the university he was conscious that he had grown away from his old school friends.
- A school should not try to lead a child away from his family.
- Lessons written in blood prompted him to fall off from the organization.
- The sound of the footsteps faded away.
- I think such customs will soon drop away.
- Their vast fortune has dwindled away.
- This uses a succession of cues to whittle away the alternatives until only one remains.