a quality characterized by magnificence of scale or the tendency to expand;
"the expansiveness of their extravagant life style was soon curtailed"
a friendly open trait of a talkative person
- Connect with the expansiveness of the landscape.
- Such expansiveness（扩展） led Kennedy into Vietnam.
- Loosen your grip and feel the freedom and expansiveness sharing can bring.
- The weekend will be defined by a feeling of accomplishment and expansiveness.
- Look, by my side, everyone is working busily to ensure the Changxing Island Port expan sion project progresses smoothly.
- The meaning of this concept is diverse, however, due to the complexity and expansiveness of Kant's philosophy.
- expansive 易膨胀的