- （石工的）平凿， 阔凿子
a group of animals (a herd or flock) moving together
a moving crowd
a stonemason's chisel with a broad edge for dressing stone
- He drove into the ditch completely unaware.
- The child's continual crying drove me to distraction.
- Avarice drove him into theft.
- He struggled with his assailants and eventually drove them off.
- The car raised quite a dust as we drove off.
- In the United States among women with jobs, eight out of ten drove a car to work, and eight percent took a vacation away from home during the past years.
- He drove the car at full speed through the town.
- He drove the car as to the manner born.
Droves of young lambs with their shepherds, proceeding to market.出自： S. Leacock