- v. 使降低；使降级
- n. 下坡路
- vt. 使降低，使降级 demote,reduce,relegate
the property possessed by a slope or surface that descends
rate lower; lower in value or esteem
- You can't downgrade the litte boy.
- He tried to downgrade the latest research findings.
- She's been downgraded (from principal) to deputy.
- It is difficult to drive down a steep downgrade.
- The store's business has been on the downgrade for the past few years.
- She was downgraded to assistant manager.
- on the downgrade 每况愈下(走下坡路...
A steep downgrade for which he had put the car in second.出自： M. Renault
Profits are on the downgrade.出自：Sun (Baltimore)
Kenneth's odd lack of sympathy with people's love affairs.., his tendency to rather downgrade that side of things.出自： A. Lurie
Brokers Laing Cruickshank..has now downgraded its estimate for the year from s18m to s15m.出自：Times
- upgrade 升级