people who are destined to die soon;
"the agony of the doomed was in his voice"
marked for certain death;
"the black spot told the old sailor he was doomed"
in danger of the eternal punishment of Hell;
"poor damned souls"
marked by or promising bad fortune;
"their business venture was doomed from the start"
"an ill-fated business venture"
"an ill-starred romance"
"the unlucky prisoner was again put in irons"
(usually followed by `to') determined by tragic fate;
"doomed to unhappiness"
"fated to be the scene of Kennedy's assassination"
- The project is doomed to fail.
- The enterprise was doomed to failure.
- He seemed doomed to live a life of poverty.
- Why are my plans always doomed to failure?
- fated 命中注定的
- damned 被诅咒的
- destined 命中注定的...
- predestined 注定如此的
- condemned 被责难的
- ruined 毁坏的
- cursed 被诅咒的
- ill-fated 注定要倒霉的...
- unlucky 倒霉的
- lost 迷路的
- inevitable 不可避免的
- finished 完成的
- accursed 可憎的
- ordained 动词ordain的过去式...
- foreordained 动词foreordain...
- hopeless 没有希望的
- preordained 动词preordain的...
- anathematized 动词anathemati...
- maledict 诅咒
- done for 不中用的
- crushed 压碎的
- destroyed 遭破坏的
- ill-omened 不吉的
- unredeemed 尚未实现的
- ill-starred (=ill-facted...
- unsaved 未被解救的