- v. 割裂；分开
separate into parts or portions;
"divide the cake into three equal parts"
"The British carved up the Ottoman Empire after World War I"
- It is impossible to dissever them from one mind.
- He was afraid this radical idea would “dissever and destroy most existing institutions of society”.
- In the checking process, we should laid stress on the interrelation of the materials can’t dissever them.
- The traditional classification method mainly enters on the exterior standard, which will easily dissever the internal relationship between the basic rights.
- Can ever dissever my soul from the soul
- Can ever dissever my soul from the soul，
Some people, whose anxieties have almost dissevered them from the corporeal world.出自： F. Tuohy