- 【计】 判定
freedom to act or judge on one's own
knowing how to avoid embarrassment or distress;
"the servants showed great tact and discretion"
refined taste; tact
the power of making free choices unconstrained by external agencies
the trait of judging wisely and objectively;
"a man of discernment"
- We reposed great trust in his tact and discretion.
- You must choose you friends with discretion.
- I won't tell you what time to leave, you're old enough to use your own discretion.
- The hours of the meetings will be fixed at the monitor's discretion.
- age of discretion 责任年龄
- at the discretion of 任凭
- at discretion 随意
- fling discretion to the winds 丢在一边
- at someone's discretion 任凭某人自行处理,随...
- soul of discretion 谨慎的化身
- years of discretion 责任年龄(自已可判断...
- with discretion 审慎地(慎重地)...
- leave to someone's discretion 由某人自由处置,由某...
- fly in the face of discretion 轻举妄动,招祸...
- surrender at discretion 无条件投降
- at one's discretion 由 ... 决定
- in someone's discretion to do 任某人自行决定,是某...
- within someone's discretion to do 任某人自行决定,是某...
- in someone's discretion 任某人自行决定,是某...
- cast discretion to the winds 丢在一边
- within someone's discretion 任某人自行决定,是某...
- throw discretion to the winds 丢在一边
- year of discretion 能辨是非的年龄...
The Discretion of times, places, and persons necessary to a good Fancy.出自： Hobbes
- diplomacy 外交
- judgment 裁判
- option 选择权
- chariness 谨慎
- discrimination 歧视
- deliberation 熟虑
- freedom 自由
- prudence 审慎
- carefulness 小心
- caution 警告
- canniness 精明
- maturity 成熟
- responsibility 责任
- moderation 缓和
- foresight 远见
- freedom of choice 自由选择
- will 决心
- pleasure 愉快
- choice 选择
- decision 决定
- discernment 眼光
- delicacy 柔弱
- free will 自愿
- discreetness 谨慎
- circumspection 细心