- =distant early warning 远程预警
- =Distant Early Warning <美>远距离早期警戒网
- [U]水珠，露水 drops of water,especially on grass and other plants,that come from the night air
water that has condensed on a cool surface overnight from water vapor in the air;
"in the morning the grass was wet with dew"
- Dew dripped from the trees.
- The grass was sprinkled with dew.
- The dew on the grass drizzled my shoes.
- Dew had fallen heavily since the wind had dropped.
- Pearls of dew glistened on the grass.
The dew was falling fast, the stars began to blink.出自： Wordsworth
Arch and blooming faces bowed down to bathe in the May dew.出自： Lytton
The paddocks glittered with dew under the cool early sun.出自： M. Shadbolt
Fairy strains of music fall, Every sense in slumber dewing.出自： Sir W. Scott
Heat and whisky had dewed his face with sweat.出自： J. G. Cozzens