- [C]仓库，库房 storehouse for goods
- [C]军需库，补给站；新兵训练站 place where military stores are kept,and where new soldiers are trained
- [C]〈美〉火车站，公共汽车站 railway station or bus station,especially a small one
station where transport vehicles load or unload passengers or goods
a depository for goods;
"storehouses were built close to the docks"
- The ammunition depot is heavily guarded.
- The guerrillas burned down the enemy's depot.
- They leased the building as a depot.
- Rhett was waiting for her at the depot with the carriage.
- Please drop me off at the train depot.
- Buses leave the central bus depot every hour.
- The depot near the harbor was bombed by the enemy.
- The lorry driver loaded up at the depot.
- ammunition depot 弹药库
- field depot 野战仓库
- depot fat 储存脂肪
- depot ship 补给舰
- distribution depot 分配仓库
- fuel depot 燃料仓库
- bus depot 公共汽车站
- oil depot 油库
- freight depot 货站
- terminal depot 终点货运站
- passenger depot 客运站
- depot lipid 贮存脂类
- petrol depot 汽油库
- coal depot 贮煤场
- transit depot 中转站
- inland depot 内地货运站,内地仓库...
- timber depot 贮木场,集材场...
- fat depot 脂肪蓄积,脂肪库...
It takes several days for the depot of the drug to accumulate, so high starter doses are normally given.出自： P. Parish