be contingent on;
"The outcomes rides on the results of the election"
"Your grade will depends on your homework"
put trust in with confidence;
"she is someone you can really rely on when times get rough"
"you can rely on his discretion"
be dependent on, as for support or maintenance;
"elderly parents often depend on their adult children"
- Children depend on their parents for food and clothing.
- All living things depend on the sun for their growth.
- A lot will depend on how she responds to the challenge.
- It all depends on whether she like the boss or not.
- But that all depend on the specific circumstances.
- depend on 依赖