- vt. 欺骗
- vi. 行骗
- vt. & vi. 欺骗; 诈骗 cause sb to believe sth that is false; play a trick on
be false to; be dishonest with
cause someone to believe an untruth;
"The insurance company deceived me when they told me they were covering my house"
- It's not honorable to deceive them.
- He was foiled in his attempt to deceive us.
- He deceived me into signing the papers.
- You are deceiving yourself if you still believe that she loves you.
- Appearances can deceive.
- Who are ready to believe are easy to deceive.
- Don't deceive under any circumstances.
- You can't pass the term-end examinations without working hard, so you don't deceive yourself.
- He thought his fancy must have deceived him.
- You can't deceive me.I know you took the money.
- Helen had deliberately deceived Tom.
- He deceived his friends about his income.
- He deceived the teacher by lying.
- deceive in (v.+prep.)
对…感到失望 be disappointed to
deceive sb in sth/wh-clause
I've been deceived in you.
We've been deceived in that boy.
I have been deceived in what he said.
- deceive into (v.+prep.)
骗得某人相信 trick sb into doing sth by lying
deceive sb into sth/v-ing
He deceived us into the belief that he was an honest man.
They deceived her into signing the papers.
We were deceived into buying that house.
- deceive basely 非纯正地欺骗
- deceive bitterly 充满仇恨地欺骗
- deceive deliberately 有意地欺骗
- deceive eternally 永久地欺骗
- deceive heartlessly 无意地欺骗
- deceive mightily 可能地欺骗
- deceive palpably 明显地欺骗
- deceive prodigiously 奇妙地欺骗
- deceive purposely 有目的地欺骗
- deceive systematically 系统地欺骗
- deceive treacherously 奸诈地欺骗
- deceive vilely 可耻地欺骗
- deceive villainously 罪恶地欺骗
Th'infernal Serpent..whose guile..deceived The mother of mankind.出自： Milton
- deceive主要用作及物动词,接代词或表示人的名词作宾语。deceive的宾语后可接in表示“对…感到失望”; 接into表示“骗某人相信”; 接with表示“以…欺骗(某人)”。
- 表示“骗某人做某事”不可用deceive sb. to do sth.结构,应该用deceive sb into sth/ v -ing结构。
- deceive, cheat, delude, fool, trick
- 1.在手段上, cheat是造假、作弊、做假动作; deceive是歪曲事实,隐瞒真相，耍两面派; delude则是指用虚伪的意见或信念欺骗。
- 2.在目的上, cheat指的是骗财、骗物、骗色,即为了谋取私利或占便宜而采取不诚实的手段进行欺骗; deceive是使人产生错误印象; delude则是使人产生错误的想法。
- 4.deceive用于被动语态的句子中或当deceive后面用反身代词时,常常强调“弄错了”的结果,不一定是有意识的欺骗; cheat则没有此用法。
- betray 背叛
- mislead 误导
- trick 诡计
- cheat 欺骗
- beguile 诱骗
- hoax 欺骗
- dupe 受骗的人
- cuckold 有不贞妻子的男人...
- lie 躺下
- two-time 欺骗
- step out 走出去
- play away 在外地比赛(赌输掉)...
- delude 欺骗
- take in 接受
- lie to 对 ... 撒谎
- swindle 诈骗
- double-cross 欺骗行为
- con 骗局
- misinform 告诉 ... 错误的消...
- hoodwink 欺骗
- defraud 诈骗
- fool 傻瓜
- humbug 欺诈
- fake 假的
- snow 雪
- bluff 虚张声势
- gull 鸥
- pervert 误用
- cozen 欺
- lead on 哄骗
- lead astray 引入歧途
- undeceive 使不再受骗