someone who cuts or carves stone
someone who carves the meat
someone whose work is cutting (as e.g. cutting cloth for garments)
a boat for communication between ship and shore
a sailing vessel with a single mast set further back than the mast of a sloop
a cutting implement; a tool for cutting
- A pattern cutter can read a sketch easily.
- This multi-purpose cutter has alternative uses.
- The cutter was bearing down the channel at 12knots.
- The coastguard cutter cruise along the coast look for smuggler.
- They are bailing out the cutter.
- The passengers were sent to the cutters as the ship was sinking.
- cookie cutter 饼干成型切割刀...
- revenue cutter 缉私船
- daisy cutter 举足甚近地之马...
- coastguard cutter 巡逻艇
- paper cutter 裁纸器
- guillotine 断头台
- bar cutter 钢筋切断机,杆式截煤...
- diamond cutter 金刚石切割器...
- cheese cutter 干酪切片
- clay cutter 粘土切割机
- cable cutter 电缆剪
- flame cutter 焰切机,火焰切割器...
- coal cutter 截煤机
- glass cutter 截玻璃工人
- acetylene cutter 乙炔切割器
- cutter bar 切割扑,镗杆,截煤机...
- disk cutter 圆片车[铣]刀,圆式...
- cutter blade 刀片
- cutter head 刀盘,刀头,刀架,铣...
- emery cutter 砂轮
A good cutter at the wicket.出自： J. Pycroft
The cutters-out rode after some calf.出自： C. E. Mulford