- n. 断头台；切纸机；<英>截止辩论的时限
- v. 斩决；<英>停止对…的辩论而进行表决
closure imposed on the debate of specific sections of a bill
instrument of execution that consists of a weighted blade between two vertical poles; used for beheading people
kill by cutting the head off with a guillotine;
"The French guillotined many Vietnamese while they occupied the country"
- The guillotine will soon strike off his dead.
- Within twenty-four hours he died on the guillotine.
- Not many French people are in favour of using the guillotine.
- Cutter is mainly divided into mechanical paper cutting machine and hydraulic guillotine.
- Many members of the aristocracy were guillotined in France during the Revolution.
- Discussion of the bill was guillotined.
- rotary guillotine cutter 旋转式切丝机...
- guillotine assembly 切断装置
- guillotine shears 闸刀式剪切机,铡刀式...
- tonsillectomy by guillotine 扁桃体挤切术...
- guillotine operation 挤切法
- guillotine shear 剪板机
- lingual tonsil guillotine 舌根扁桃体铡除刀, ...
- guillotine knife 切断机刀,铡胶刀,切...
- guillotine damper 气流调节器
- tonsil guillotine 扁桃体铲除刀,扁桃体...
- guillotine cutter 剪断机,切截机...
- guillotine costotome 肋骨铲除刀,肋骨铡刀...
- guillotine amputation [医] 斩断术