socialization through training and education to develop one's mind or manners;
"her cultivation was remarkable"
(agriculture) production of food by preparing the land to grow crops (especially on a large scale)
a highly developed state of perfection; having a flawless or impeccable quality;
"they performed with great polish"
"I admired the exquisite refinement of his prose"
"almost an inspiration which gives to all work that finish which is almost art"
the process of fostering the growth of something;
"the cultivation of bees for honey"
the act of raising or growing plants (especially on a large scale)
- Pity is acquired and improved by the cultivation of reason.
- Only rigid cultivation can enable a man to find truth in a lie.
- Read for the cultivation of a sound quality.
- It only needs early cultivation to become a power.
- This land is feasible for cultivation.
- Intensive cultivation has impoverished the soil.
- continuous cultivation 连续培养
- sea cultivation 海洋栽培
- cultivation funds 经营农业的资金...
- intensive cultivation 集约耕作
- cultivation area 播种面积
- soil cultivation 土壤耕作
- submerged cultivation 液面下培养
- terrace cultivation 梯田耕作
- algal cultivation 藻类养殖法
- bacterial cultivation 细菌培养法
- flame cultivation 火耕,火焰中耕...
- cultivation type 栽培型
- partial cultivation 局部垦植
- plant cultivation 植物栽培学,作物栽培...
- surface cultivation 表土中耕,表面耕作...
- aerobic cultivation 需氧培养
- oyster cultivation 牡蛎养殖
- clean cultivation 无覆盖耕种,无覆盖播...
- cross cultivation 交叉十字犁耕...
- extensive cultivation 粗放耕作
I saw several Sugar Canes, but wild, and for want of Cultivation, imperfect.出自： Defoe
The cultivation of every liberal accomplishment.出自： James Harris
The amount of land under cultivation.出自： C. W. Dilke