- adj. 舒适的；惬意的
- v. 靠近；取悦
- n. 保温罩
a padded cloth covering to keep a teapot warm
enjoying or affording comforting warmth and shelter especially in a small space;
"a cozy nook near the fire"
"snug in bed"
"a snug little apartment"
having or fostering a warm or friendly and informal atmosphere;
"had a cozy chat"
"a relaxed informal manner"
"an intimate cocktail lounge"
"the small room was cozy and intimate"
"a cozy arrangement with the police"
- He lives in a cozy little room.
- I felt all cozy tucked up in bed.
- That night was so peaceful and cozy.
- In the morning we found all the children cozied up together in the same bed.
- He began cozying up to the boss as soon as he was hired.
- I made a super cute tea cosy out of a recycled wool blanket.