- [C]胆小鬼,懦夫 a person who is afraid to face danger, pain or hardship; a person who shows fear in a dishonorable way
a person who shows fear or timidity
English dramatist and actor and composer noted for his witty and sophisticated comedies (1899-1973)
- Only a coward gives in to his fate.
- He is a coward by his own admission.
- There is a coward silence when the stern principal come in.
- I was basically a dreadful coward.
- He is a coward.
- abject coward 可怜的胆小鬼
The Coward-Counsels of a tim'rous Throng.出自： Pope
- brave 勇敢的