- adj. 纠正的；改正的；矫正的
- n. 矫正物
a device for treating injury or disease
designed to promote discipline;
"the teacher's action was corrective rather than instructional"
"the mother was stern and disciplinary"
tending or intended to correct or counteract or restore to a normal condition;
- The teacher's action was corrective rather than instructional.
- A correction can be made in conjunction with a corrective action.
- The criminals were sent to prison for corrective punishment.
- Corrective exercises will make weak muscles strong.
- declare generally
- Glasses are a corrective for faulty vision.
- corrective measures 校正措施
- corrective action 调整作用
- corrective measure 经济调整措施...
- corrective change 修正
- corrective pitting 修正缺陷
- corrective lag 校正延迟
- corrective command 校正指令
- corrective adjustment 校准调节
- corrective maintenance 安全改进维护,故障检...
- corrective mating 矫正配种法
- corrective addition 矫正加料
- corrective exercise 矫正运动,矫形体操...
- corrective moment 修正因素
- corrective network 校正网络
Patriotism is a corrective of superstition.出自： H. T. Buckle
The criticism of memory as a corrective to first impressions.出自： R. W. Emerson