cause to experience suddenly;
"Panic struck me"
"An interesting idea hit her"
"A thought came to me"
"The thought struck terror in our minds"
"They were struck with fear"
be relevant to;
"There were lots of questions referring to her talk"
"My remark pertained to your earlier comments"
"The horse finally struck a pace"
return to consciousness;
"The patient came to quickly"
"She revived after the doctor gave her an injection"
- The bill came to five pounds fifty pence.
- He will come to soon after the operation.
- The farm came to him on his father's death.
- We came to an amicable agreement.
- come to a halt 停顿
- come to a close 渐近结束
- come to a pretty pass 变得很糟,陷入困境...
- come to a stop 刹车
- come to a head (事情等)达到危急的...
- come to a period 结束
- come to pass 发生(出现
- come to naught 失败(落空
- come to an end 结束
- come to the end of one's rope 智穷力尽
- come to a fine pass 陷入困境
- come to an agreement with 与 ... 达成协议...
- come down to earth 回到现实中来...
- come to little 没什么结果
- come to grief 失败
- come to a decision 作出决定
- come to a dead end 进入死胡同
- come to the rescue 援救
- come home to roost 报应(得到恶报)...
- come on to 开始谈及