obtain, especially accidentally
- The robber used force to get into the house.
- They were driven into a dark dungeon.
- Dyes come from plants or from chemicals.
- The fine summer harvest was not easily come by.
- They thrust him into the back room and tied him up.
- He got into conversation with his neighbor.
- John will come into a fortune when his father dies.
- His immediate successors fell into the same trap.
- come into one's own 显示自身的特点...
- come into sight 出现(看到)
- come into the world 出版
- come into line 排队(同意)
- come into service 使用(采用
- come into season 成为当令的(上市...
- come into flower 开花
- come into style 变得时髦,流行起来...
- come into bud 发芽
- come into someone's attention 引起某人的注意,被某...
- come into existence 出现
- come into 进入
- come into a fortune 继承一笔遗产...
- come into disgrace 丧失体面(蒙受耻辱)...
- come into request 变得为人们所需要,显...
- come into want 变成贫穷
- come into use 开始被使用
- come into the market 上市(出售
- come into play 开始活动
- come into vogue 开始流行
- come by 从旁边走过