a digestible substance used to give color to food;
"food color made from vegetable dyes"
a visual attribute of things that results from the light they emit or transmit or reflect;
"a white color is made up of many different wavelengths of light"
the act or process of changing the color of something
- The basic acting mechanism of the dispersant TAS-A in the plastics colouring was related.
- On-the-spot investigation and observation are made on the growth and colouring of grapes.
- Its colouring makes it highly conspicuous.
- The picture was cleverly restored and showed up its original colouring.
- This tin of beans contains no artificial colouring.
- Pigments shall be weatherproof and consist of inorganic or light-resistant organic colouring substances.