the state of being split or cleft;
"there was a cleavage between the liberal and conservative members"
the breaking of a chemical bond in a molecule resulting in smaller molecules
(embryology) the repeated division of a fertilised ovum
the line formed by a groove between two parts (especially the separation between a woman's breasts)
the act of cleaving or splitting
- This cleavage persisted during the whole civilized period.
- There was indeed a cleavage between them.
- He had made a great cleavage in his life.
- That new gown shows a large amount of her cleavage!
- The lay of the strata can imply that the rock splits easily along its direction of cleavage.
- This marks the end of the cleavage stage of development.
- Cleavage produces a blastula, a sheet of cells rounded into a sphere that in most species surrounds a cavity.
- latitudinal cleavage 横(卵)裂, 纬(卵...
- cleavage brittleness 晶间脆裂
- columnar cleavage 柱状劈裂
- cleavage test 抗剪试验,抗劈试验...
- flow cleavage 流劈理
- secondary cleavage 次级分裂
- partial cleavage 不全卵裂
- cleavage map 裂解图, 隔裂图, ...
- cleavage fracture 解理断裂,可裂性破坏...
- heterolytic cleavage 异裂
- holoblastic cleavage 全裂,完全卵裂...
- asynchronous cleavage 不同时裂
- bedding cleavage 顺层劈理,层面劈理...
- shear cleavage 剪劈理
- cleavage crack 劈裂,解理裂纹...
- centre cleavage 中心裂缝
- cleavage strength 劈裂强度,解理强度...
- cleavage cell 卵裂细胞
- incomplete cleavage 不完全卵裂
- cleavage plane 解理面,晶体的裂开面...
There is some kind of radical cleavage between the Marxian theory and the historic Soviet state.出自： W. Lippmann
Anxious to avoid a total religious cleavage with the European Powers.出自： W. S. Churchill
Sometimes the stone had a natural grain, sometimes the tool-maker created the lines of cleavage.出自： J. Bronowski