- 仔细的,小心的 taking care with the intention of avoiding loss or danger; cautious
exercising caution or showing care or attention;
"they were careful when crossing the busy street"
"be careful to keep her shoes clean"
"did very careful research"
"careful art restorers"
"careful of the rights of others"
"careful about one's behavior"
"careful of her feelings"
"heedful of his father's advice"
unhurried and with care and dignity;
"walking at the same measured pace"
"with all deliberate speed"
full of cares or anxiety;
"Thou art careful and troubled about many things"
mindful of the future in spending money;
"careful with money"
- He is careful in his speech.
- Be careful in dealing with such people.
- You should be more careful with your money.
- After careful consideration, we've decided to accept their offer.
- He is extremely careful about his appearance.
- The sick boy came round with careful nursing.
- Her careful make-up hid the signs of age beneath.
- He took careful aim and fired at the rabbit.
- This problem calls for careful thinking.
- It isn't enough just to cast your eyes over this blue-print; you should make a careful study of it.
- Without careful investigation you're liable to come to wrong conclusions.
- He was careful as ever.
- —Is that lobster alive?—Yes, be careful.It's very much alive.——
- Be careful in money matters.
- Be careful in doing this.
- Be very careful with fire.
- Be careful with the glassware, don't get cut.
- Be careful not to bind off too tightly, or the work will lose its shape.
- Be careful not to crease up the pages.
- Be careful not to get eaten up with pride.
- You should be careful crossing deep forests.
- Be careful that you don't drop the vase.
- Be careful you don't ask for any more.
- Be careful how you hold it.
- Be careful how you walk in this field. There are lots of rocks cropping out.
- Be careful how you answer, or you might furnish an advantage to your opponent.
- Be careful when you're crossing the road.
- You must be careful as to what you say or do.
- You have to be careful as to how you spend the money.
- careful about
讲究; 小心,当心 cautious
- careful for
- careful of
当心 taking care with the intention of avoiding loss or danger
- careful answer 谨慎的回答
- careful examination 仔细调查
- careful man 细心的人
- careful plan 彻底的计划
- careful reading 精读
- careful sum 细数目
- careful tone of speech 关切的口吻
- careful of, careful for
- 这组短语意思并不同:careful of的意思是“注意”,指由于某种原因如利害关系或责任而加以注意; careful for的意思是“关心”,指由于关心挂念而表示关注。试比较:
- He is careful for her prospects.
- He is careful of her prospects.
- careful, attentive, cautious, precautious
- One can never be too careful in his work.工作越细心越好。
- She was careful enough to find this mistake of mine.她相当仔细,发现了我的这一差错。
- Please be more attentive to your studies.请多用点儿心读书。
- A speaker likes to have an attentive audience.演讲者喜欢聚精会神的听众。
- She was very attentive to her sick sister.她非常关心生病的妹妹。
- The students are cautious not to make any mistakes in spelling.学生们在拼写时非常小心。
- He is a cautious driver.他开车很谨慎。
- Papa, intensely cautious, never made a decision lightly.爸爸非常谨慎小心,从来不轻易作出决定。
- She was cautious of strangers.她对陌生人很戒备。
- He was precautious in crossing the rickety bridge.走过这座摇摇晃晃的桥时他小心翼翼。
误 You must be careful of your exercises.
正 You must be careful with your exercises.
析 be careful of 是“提防”“当心”的意思; be careful with则是“认真做某事”“慎重对待某事”的意思。你应该更加注意自己的健康。
误 You should be more careful for your health.
正 You should be more careful about〔of〕 your health.
析 be careful for表示“对…挂念”“对…惦记”,表示“注意”“关心”要用be careful about〔of〕。