a highway that encircles an urban area so that traffic does not have to pass through the center
a surgically created shunt (usually around a damaged part)
a conductor having low resistance in parallel with another device to divert a fraction of the current
avoid something unpleasant or laborious;
"You cannot bypass these rules!"
- If we bypass the town we'll miss all traffic.
- If we bypass the town we'll miss all the traffic.
- You cannot bypass this question.
- He bypassed his colleagues on the board and went ahead with the deal.
- If we take the bypass we'll avoid the town centre.
- The villagers are unanimous in their opposition to the building of a bypass.
- Traffic in the town has dropped off since the bypass opened.
- bypass surgery 分流手术
- bypass valve 旁通阀
- coronary bypass 冠状动脉架桥术,冠状...
- bypass line 旁路线,旁通线路...
- bypass flue 旁通烟道
- bypass engine 双路式涡轮喷气发动机...
- bypass ratio 旁路比
- bypass channel 分水槽
- bypass pipe 旁通管
- bypass procedure 旁路程序
- bypass switch 旁路开关
- bypass flow 旁通流
- bypass filter 旁通滤波器,旁路滤波...
- bypass capacitor 帝路电容器
- bypass operation 捷径术
- gastric bypass 胃旁路(术)
- cardiopulmonary bypass 心肺分流术
A By-passed village in Kent.出自：Times