- 毕肖普（Sir Henry Rowley，1786-1855，英国作曲家）
- [C]主教 (in some branches of the Christian church) a high-ranking priest in charge of all the churches and priests in a large area
- [C]象 (in chess) a piece that can be moved any number of squares from one corner towards the opposite corner
a senior member of the Christian clergy having spiritual and administrative authority; appointed in Christian churches to oversee priests or ministers; considered in some churches to be successors of the twelve Apostles of Christ
port wine mulled with oranges and cloves
(chess) a piece that can be moved diagonally over unoccupied squares of the same color
- This priest wants to become a bishop.
- The new church was consecrated by the Bishop of Chester.
- She played her bishop.
- He moved his bishop to take the pawn.
- Chess includes rook, knight, bishop, queen, king and pawn.
- He was a bishop who was held in reverence by all.
- Each player has two bishops at the start of the game.