the state of being assimilated; people of different backgrounds come to see themselves as part of a larger national family
the social process of absorbing one cultural group into harmony with another
the process of absorbing nutrients into the body after digestion
a linguistic process by which a sound becomes similar to an adjacent sound
the process of assimilating new ideas into an existing cognitive structure
in the theories of Jean Piaget: the application of a general schema to a particular instance
- The assimilation of people in USA is common.
- If so, it means race assimilation and it may invite further racial conflict.
- Microbe assimilation plays a leading role in the intermittent reaction.
- In the biology class, the teacher explained to us the principle of assimilation.
- Tea with milk can alleviate fatigue, stimulate appetite and help assimilation.
- These findings hae implications for intraluminal protein breakdown and assimilation in the upper small intestine.
- assimilate 使同化
- knowledge assimilation 知识同化, 知识消化...
- assimilation type 同化作用类型...
- progressive assimilation 顺同化
- assimilation effect 同化效应
- assimilation number 同化值
- oxidative assimilation 氧化同化
- assimilation product 同化产物
- genetic assimilation 遗传同化
- bacterial assimilation 细菌同化
- nitrogen assimilation 氮素同化,氮同化...
- assimilation coefficient 同化系数
- net assimilation 净同化,净同化率...
- assimilation quotient 同化物,同化商...
- assimilation pigment 同化色素
- carbon assimilation 碳同化
- nitrate assimilation 硝酸同化
- atmospheric assimilation 大气同化
- fermentative assimilation 发酵同化作用...
- hydrocarbon assimilation 烃类消融
Which, by a bland assimilation, incorporated into politics the sentiments which beautify and soften private society.出自： Burke
Interpretation means mental assimilation.出自： G. H. Lewes
'Integration' is called 'assimilation' if white ethnic groups alone are involved.出自： Malcolm X
- adaptation 改编
- digestion 消化
- absorption 吸收，吸收作用...
- integration 集成
- adjustment 调整
- acclimatization 适应气候(驯化作用)...
- accommodation 膳宿
- incorporation 包含
- ingestion 吸收
- inculcation 教授
- acculturation 文化之传授