英 ['eəkrɑːft] 美 ['erkræft]
- n. 飞机
- [C]飞机,航空器,飞行器 any vehicle that can fly and carry goods or passengers;a plane, helicopter, or other vehicle that flies
a vehicle that can fly
- The wings of the aircraft had iced up.
- A large passenger aircraft will land on the airfield.
- Only experienced pilots fly large passenger aircraft.
- The watchtower followed the aircraft by radar.
- The aircraft company deals with freight only.
- All aircraft must fuel before flight.
- The new aircraft is undergoing safety tests.
- The speed of this aircraft is very high.
- Aircraft now move across a controller's green radar screen as a blip of light.
- I accept that the aircraft has no choice but to make a forced landing.
- I found three aircraft very far on the horizon.
- The airline has ordered 25 new aircraft.
- He had piloted as many as a hundred aircraft without encountering one of these unique planes.
- They said that it was an aircraft that could carry people safely across the Pacific Ocean .
- All aircraft were employed during the war.
- Many aircraft were shot down in the battle.
- Five enemy aircraft have been shot down over the coast.
- Military aircraft have been sent to the area .
- The President and his wife emerged from their aircraft.
- The Air Force maintains many kinds of aircraft.
- construct an aircraft 造飞机
- drive an aircraft up 驾驶飞机飞上天空
- search for the missing aircraft 搜索失踪的飞机
- shoot down a hostile aircraft 击落一架敌机
- take an aircraft up 驾驶飞机飞上天空
- vector the aircraft 引导飞机
- acrobatic aircraft 特技飞机
- amphibian aircraft 水陆两用飞机，两栖飞机
- antisubmarine aircraft 反潜飞机
- civil aircraft 民用飞机
- commercial aircraft 商用飞机
- drone-equipped aircraft 无人驾驶飞机
- elderly aircraft 陈旧的飞机
- fighting aircraft 战斗机
- friendly aircraft 友机
- high-supersonic aircraft 高超音速飞机
- light aircraft 轻型飞机
- military aircraft 军用飞机
- nuclear aircraft 原子能发动的飞机
- private aircraft 私人飞机
- unidentified aircraft 国籍不明的飞机
- unmanned aircraft 无人驾驶飞机
- advanced-trainer aircraft 高级教练机
- air carrier aircraft 民航飞机，运输机
- air-interception aircraft 截击机
- air-to-air refueling aircraft 空中加油飞机
- ambulance aircraft 救护机
- artillery location aircraft 炮兵阵地侦察机
- attack aircraft 强击机
- backswept wing aircraft 后掠翼飞机
- bombardment aircraft 轰炸机
- bombing aircraft 轰炸机
- carrier aircraft 舰载飞机，母机
- combat aircraft 战斗机
- delta aircraft 三角翼飞机
- electronic-jamming aircraft 电子干扰飞机
- enemy aircraft 敌机
- escort aircraft 护航机
- fighter aircraft 战斗机
- gunship aircraft 武装运输机，强击直升机
- in-flight refueling tanker aircraft 空中加油机
- jet aircraft 喷气式飞机
- jumbo aircraft 巨型运输机
- transport aircraft 运输机
- aircraft accidents 空难
- aircraft carrier 航空母舰
- aircraft engine 航空发动机
- aircraft industry 飞机制造工业
- aircraft manufacturer 飞机制造厂〔商〕
- aircraft 是在空军和民航的机组人员中通常使用的术语，指有发动机或没有发动机的任何种类的飞行器。包括一般飞机、直升机、飞艇、火箭、气球等。其单复数同形，用作主语时，谓语动词一般按所指实际数量选用单数形式或复数形式。