- Indian sociologist Radhika Chopra says this freedom is having an impact on how young people think about class and caste restrictions.
- Mister Chopra says he believes that people today recognize the need for more hopeful thinking, more caring societies and less influential media.
- Also a founding member is Deepak Chopra.The Indian-born writer is known for his books about health and spirituality.Mister Chopra says development is not simply the creation of wealth.
- She says she doesn't like children in the mass.
- The priest says that the human spirit never dies.